Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Silent

defeated ?
admit all the weakness and continue stubborn?
insisting I'm the right?
this is not the end yet
do you want to continue like this for your whole life?
no confident, no improvement.
no social skill, can't live in society.
no concentration, no success.
but this all are now useless for me
all i need is determination
and dare to dream
and get what i want
i was listening to others for too long
when could i get my voice
and put all my effort to get what i want?
now,
i have forgot what i dreamt,
what i wanna be
what i wanna get
and even shopping, i also dunno what i want
i see the price before i desire to get the thing
so now i become
don't get the thing if i dun have these ability.
but why don't i put my real effort to get what i want?
instead of giving up?
i can dreamt to get more money
to get the comfort that i want
hmmm….
although i always tell myself to be a real me
but it turn to another way always
hmmm…. repeating one thing is tired
when can i stop listening to others?
and insist to be me?




too long,
i have never desire anything
life is empty without dream
heart is breathing but never alive
now I'm only like a dice
let others to decide my life


1 comment:

  1. Look at the price tag is not a false, is not that you couldn't make your own decision , but there is too much temptation around and choices that confused you. You decide your own life

    ReplyDelete