Friday, November 22, 2013

I don't want to be emo anymore.
But... What is the reason for me to smile?
I always look down myself before anyone.
I must believe that everything I own are very precious.
But it always end up when I enlarge my small mistakes.
I hate it, truly.
When friends were not around, 
I looks so small and mean nothing.
If one day I get invisible,
I hope I could live into others life without getting their attention.
Maybe this is me.
Who always hide from others attention when living with them.
I feel calm and satisfy every time in this situation. 
I like it, sincerely.


2 comments:

  1. Its good to have that intention. When the earth are big, human are just small. Nothing is permanent, enjoy the moment you have, cause happy wouldn't last forever and sorrow will literally went away when the joy comes again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... as we came to this world with nothing....

    ReplyDelete