Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Just left the last assignment,
In these days,
Those unsatisfactory or satisfactory,
It is not important anymore...
I'm so tired,
To see my recent weak performance,
It is my weakest sem ever.
But I have no regret that I m already tried my best.
I just lack of time management which I never face before.
I thought I'm good enough,
But now I only know that,
I m not really good, 
Most of the time, if others choose to get harder they are much better than me.
I'm just an idiot who serious all the time. 
The level of outcome don't really improve.
Hmmmm..... 
I have no free time in this sem break,
A break without personal time.
Continue to be a weaker, steamer.....
It is even tired,
When looking them so happy talking with each other,
I can't do anything...
When is the ending of sadness?
I have to change my personal thinking to get happier,
He is so unlucky to have a gf as his classmate, 
So he couldn't play hard and work hard....
I do not mean anything... 
Just express it.

2 comments:

  1. its not even your fail in doing this. Do you know what they say is just what they say. the way they work is you know now, is all just from words of their mouth, hard working got no wrong. It's not ok to be like this, but other way round i wish you could understand, there is only decades in life, dont ever look back on it, we should move forward and aim for a better final. There is up and down in our life journey, no one can be way smooth till the end, remember that. No one can be smooth all the way, in this harsh time, i would be with you. Soon we figure out a better way for next sem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will accept it as my ups and downs then... Thanks dear~

    ReplyDelete