Wednesday, October 9, 2013

An evil hidden inside my soul
Such a long time
And today 
It finally appears
All my bad things 
That I did before 
All these reminded me that I am a bad person
I just pretend to be a good person 
Pretend for too long
Can't regconised myself
My hates.... To everyone who hurts me before 
I hate ! 
No one will believe the faker like me
No one....
A faker who don't about herself 
A faker who want to take everyone good response
But it doesn't sincere
No one will feel your pretending good
It is an evil hidden
An evil contents with an angel cover
Evil mandy 

1 comment:

  1. once awhile, i used to be like so. dig out all the mistake and blame it on myself one by one. But did blaming cure? blaming on own self will not change a thing, not even decades passed...... trust me, take a deep breathe and decide to change from one bit to all....... that helps to break a sincere smile on your face

    ReplyDelete