Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm not emo

The new term is beginning,
Today,
I've received my very previous outwork.
In that time, i really looks smart.
But now, when I looking back to my work before,
I can feel that I'm moving back from the hardworking me.
Now, I become lazy, can't concentrate, losing confidence and
lack of time management.
I've used to live with 'homework' for my past 18 years.
haha...
And now, I'm trying to not listen to my lecturer.
Don't finish the complete one.
I really feel unease with it.
Should I follow other classmates,
or actually i could effect them to follow me?
I do not mean to use all the time for homework,
the problem is just complete some of it by the time?
I don't like to become a good student,
selfish student,
top student...
who is noob enough and always listen to teachers.
I.. just wish to do what I should do.
I just wish to have a normal and complete schooling life.
Just that simple.

1 comment:

  1. its not ok to not complete your work, thats why you feel so uncomfortable when you realise it. Not to follow lecturer isn't that to not complete the work, but to do something out of the expectation of lecturer, mean better. Do things follow own ways of doing, so you don't have to listen to lecturer, but to yourself, you will know what you should do. To make it whole complete doesn't meant to listen to lecturer wholly, but you are doing your ways of quality and to fulfil your own satisfaction.

    Effecting others is always out of every individual control, to ensure that works out, its always beyond what a person can do, only supernatural could work that out and make sure the brain wash work out. Focus on your own, if your way is a sensible away to improve, automatically people will make their step to follow yours. If there is no one following yours, you might be walking alone, but bear in mind, there is a ME. You could share anything with me, we will figure out that way to make things work better.

    Do yourself better, if you are happy your aura will light up a place whenever you been, the best way to help your friend is probably make the positive aura and let it light up the atmosphere. Bear in mind, no one wants to be change, but they are occasionally happy to enjoy the aura of an atmosphere, so whats better than being a good than a weirdo of wanting to changing people brain ?

    ReplyDelete