Sunday, June 30, 2013

Heart core

Lack of concentration, you won't succeed in the future.
That's the comment I receive from someone recently.
I really get it in mind,
and I have tried to make it.
But this intention seems like not going to last long.
Again and again, I'm lost connected.
It messed up my mind.
My work, my efficiency, my thinking have been slowed down.
Just now, my team was rushing to hand in the project.
I'm so sorry that I can't help much in it.
I don't know what I need to do, with my lagging MacBook, 
I need a lot of patient to bear with it.
In the result, my teammates have did a lot of thing. 
I don't think that how hard can I work in teamwork in the future,
Because I'm always fail when doing in a team.
Down...
I can't even make a call to the organizer for my team's benefit.
I don't dare,
I don't want to do any mistake to effect my team efficient.
Hmmmm.... Maybe I'm more suitable to work individually. 
If you ask me whether to stay alone or gather with friends,
The prior choice will be my answer.
Because.... Hmmmm
Down again..
Haha
So suck... 

1 comment:

  1. Everyone have their own way of living, maybe working in a team is always hard for you to attach on. But, lets deal with it, what if a day when the work load which require 48 hours a day to complete, that means two or more person should work together to meet the dead line, right ? Its some times essential in knowing the capability of A PERSON CAN DO. No one will even pitty you when you paid all your effort but no return, in fact they are more likely to see you that way, solo work is a good way to train independence, team work perhaps is a way when tons of work that a person cant handle, thats true, and thats working everyday

    ReplyDelete